2. She is an alumnus of the University of Ife, Ile Ife, University of Lagos and Lagos Business School. She also has several other certificates from the following bodies/organizations: Commonwealth Telecommunication Organization (CTO) UK, Global System Mobile Communication Association (GSMA), United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), and Oxford University UK on Internet Leadership. She is an accomplished ICT technocrat and has had a distinguished Civil Service Career, spanning over 33 years; during which, she has been at the epicentre of policy formulation and project implementation in some key sectors.
3. She became a Federal Permanent Secretary in August 2020 and has served in the Federal Civil Service Commission where she digitized and conducted Directorate Cadre Examination and promotion exercises leveraging on digital technologies.
4. She is a team player and fosters creativity, collaboration, and inclusivity in the workplace. She is never overwhelmed when she speaks on the need to adopt digital technologies in the workplace, to create higher level of transparency and efficiency in service delivery. She sits on the Boards of several corporations and offer advisory and management ideas to agencies under the Ministry of Science Technology and Innovation. Her policy expositions have combined to make her one of the most sought-after Permanent Secretaries in the service.
5. Mrs. Moni is a recipient of several commendations and awards of merit. Her project portfolio includes among others serving as member of invigilation committee for the selection of Federal Permanent Secretaries in 2022.
6. Prior to her present appointment as Federal Permanent Secretary, she had served in various capacities: Member Project Team, National DataBank 1991-1996; System Analyst, National Planning Commission, 1997-2001; Head of IT, Supreme Court of Nigeria, 2002-2005; Head of IT, Federal Ministry of Finance, 2005-2009; IT Assistant to the Head of Service 2009-2012; Director ICT, Federal Ministry of Communication Technology 2013-2019, Director, ICT Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation. She is a pioneer member driving the implementation of the eGovernment and ICT initiatives service-wide.
7. She is an incredibly patient Civil Servant who demonstrates remarkable intellectual and mental energy in the discharge of her duties. She is a cool-headed grandmother who puts the interest of the service and Nigeria above other considerations.
8. She has visited over 30 countries since she joined the Civil Service in 1991 to participate in Seminars, workshops and conferences in ICT and telecom milieu. Since assumption to duties in the Ministry, she is building capacity and facilitating inter-agency cooperation among the Ministry’s parastatals.
9. She is a fellow of the Nigeria Computer Society, Member Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria, Member Nigerian Women in IT, Member, Alliance for Affordable Internet and others.